Saturday, May 18th
Start anytime between 7:00am - 11:00am
Short Course: 3.9 miles
Mid Course: 6.5 miles
Long Course: 13.7 miles
The race starts and finishes at Palmyra Educational Learning Center
All three loops begin and end at the same place.
GPS Race Address:
W687 Carlin Trail, Palmyra, WI 53156
SHUTTLES ARE BEING USED FOR THIS RACE - DO NOT PARK AT Palmyra Educational Learning !
Shuttles will run non-stop from 6:50am - 12:00pm between the parking location and trailhead. Please plan on giving yourself some extra time in the morning and remember - it is an open start line, but you should pan to be off the course by 12:00pm to catch the last shuttle back to your vehicle.
St. Marys Catholic Church
919 W. Main St. Palmyra, WI 53156
*it's a quick 5 minute shuttle ride between the parking location and the trailhead.
We will race rain or shine. Bad weather is irrelevant if you're dressed properly. Please make sure you are prepared for the day. Throughout the series, you'll encounter cold temperatures, hot days, rain, wind and all the other variables Mother Nature loves to throw at you!
Trail shoes are highly recommended for these races. With the exception of Oleson Cabin and Blue Springs, the trails are not highly technical. Although, that's not to say won't find rocks, roots and other hazards on course. We also recommend some sort of handheld hydration system be it a full pack or single handheld bottle. We DO NOT have cups at our aid stations so please come prepared to fill your bottle.
*Shop in person or online at
Performance Running Outfitters
for any gear you may need!
20+ YEARS Specializing in endurance athletes
You may choose from a short, mid or long distance course at the race. All distances are out and back and begin / end at the main trailhead where you parked.
Courses are well marked with colored flags. This route is on the Ice Age Trail. All courses are out and back on mostly single trail. The trail is not super technical but it does require your attention.
CHOOSE YOUR DISTANCE
Short Course - 3.9 Miles | red flags
Mid Course - 6.5 Miles | green flags
Long Course - 13.7 Miles | blue flags
AID STATIONS - NO CUPS!!
Aid Location: CLICK HERE
- sweet & salty snacks
1. Online race results
2. Free photos at all races.
3. Hand assembled wooden finishers medals.
4. Post race snacks.
5. Live music at select races.
6. Free locally brewed craft beer
7. Incredibly organized trail race.
9. Option for adding on Series T-shirt.
9. Well marked trails & aid stations.
1. Online race results
2. 2024 Golden Kettle Specialized Water Bottlet
3. Free professional photos at all races.
4. Seven hand assembled wooden finishers medals.
5. Option for adding on Series T-shirt.
6. Post race snacks
7. Live music at select races
8. Free locally brewed craft beer.
9. Seven incredibly organized and run trail races.
10. Exclusive runner coupons from series partners.
11. Well marked trails & aid stations.